General COVID-19 information
Please click here to view COVID-19 translated information for people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, health professionals and industry.
What you need to know about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
COVID-19 self-isolation information
Coronavirus information in your language
Translated resources and health advice — Victorian Multicultural Commission
COVID-19 educational tools
Australian Government infection control training
COVID-19 Altura free course
COVID-19 management flow chart
Fact sheet advice for retirement villages
Residential Aged Care
Due to the COVID-19, further visiting restrictions will apply to residential aged care homes.
New times are:
Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, between 11:30AM — 1:30PM.
Please note the following key points that must be implemented:
- Visiting time is only up to one hour for one person per Elder within visiting hours
- Visiting can only take place in resident’s bedroom using physical distance strategies
- Remember the physical distancing rule when you are lining up to come inside the home
- Wash your hands on entry and exit from the home
- Follow the Government’s advice especially if you are in a high risk group and please stay home
We appreciate your understanding, concern and support during these difficult times. If you have any questions, please speak with the Manager.
Stay safe well. Thank you.