Community Connections and Partnerships
MiCare works in partnership with new and emerging community groups, to build the knowledge and skills to fully participate and contribute to all aspects of life. Partnering with multicultural community groups, local councils, and service providers, MiCare supports a broad range of community-led initiatives.
Programs work with communities to identify innovative responses to achieve improved outcomes in areas including:
- Education & employment pathways
- Family & social support
- Civic participation
- Health & Well-being
Support for community groups may include:
- Development of leadership and governance skills
- Linkages to the broader community
- Interaction with government and local stakeholders
- Access to resources and facilities
We use a strengths-based and collaborative approach to engage with multicultural community groups and key stakeholders, involving youth, individuals, families, Elders, local services, and businesses.
- MiCare supports community-led, culturally tailored initiatives to enhance belonging, connectedness, and social and economic participation.
- MiCare believes that establishing trust and respectful community relationships is critical to all partnerships’ success.
This community – centered approach delivers more accessible and responsive services with greater social impact.