Contact Us Font Size + - High Contrast

Migration advice services

For recently arrived refugees and humanitarian entrants, who seek to propose and reunite with family members remaining overseas, MiCare provides Migration Advice Services.

Our registered migration agents can offer information, advice and help people understand the immigration processes involved. We can also assist in completing humanitarian and family migration applications. 

Are you eligible?

To qualify for help, refugee and humanitarian entrants must be living in the western, inner city or southern metropolitan regions of Melbourne and need to have been in Australia for less than five years. 

Want to know more? Complete the details below and we'll contact you within 24 hours.

Discover more Settlement Services

Community capacity building
Complex case support
Family services
Humanitarian settlement services
Migration advice services
Settlement services program
Status resolution support services
Youth Settlement Services
MiCare provides services to people from a range of ethnic backgrounds.