Is this you?
• Motivated • Energetic • Dedicated to empowering others • Bi-Lingual and want to work with Elders from various cultural backgrounds?
MiCare is the new business unit of DutchCare Ltd which is a highly regarded and international award winning provider of residential and community aged care services. MiCare is committed to culturally and linguistically appropriate services to all Elders. Our dedication to the Eden Alternative philosophy underpins our services.
Our staff possess very good communication, leadership and interpersonal skills, they are good organisers and passionate and knowledgeable about person-centred aged care. Most of our staff speak another language other than English and are either qualified or undertaking their qualifications.
View our current job opportunities below
Home Care Advisor
The main focus of the position of a Home Care Advisor is to ensure that the MiCare client’s quality of life is enhanced through their relationship with MiCare. Your excellent interpersonal skills will enhance MiCare’s position as a provider of choice particularly for migrant communities.
Hours: 3 days/week or 22.8 hours over 4 days.
You will provide:
- Excellent customer service
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An eye for detail, thoroughness in completing tasks
- Flexibility in handling multiple tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with Management, Care Advisors, Support workers, Service providers and Clients
- Victorian Driver’s License
A police check with no disclosable outcomes is required by MiCare for this position. ATSI applications welcome
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum Diploma level in Health or Community Services
- Sound knowledge of home care sector
- Previous experience in a similar role
For enquiries please contact Jenny Morris on 9788 9034 or Heather Catherwood on 9728 7402.
To submit an application: Please send your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com by COB of 24th January 2018.